- Malaysia handblocked batik.
- 100% cotton poplin: natural fibre, soft & breathable.
- Handmade soft satin ribbon double-trims with Chinese buttons.
- Long back hidden zip for easy wearing.
ONGLAI exclusively designed by Ayayu symbolic of prosperity and luck. Made of traditionally handblocked batik and tailored in Malaysia. A unique piece of Malaysians.
Malaysia handblocked batik.
100% cotton poplin: natural fibre, soft & breathable.
Handmade soft satin ribbon double-trims with Chinese buttons.
Long back hidden zip for easy wearing.
Suitable for warm/ hot climate indoor and outdoor.
Comes in 3 colors: Blue, Green, and Red. Also available in Women's sizes for mother-daughter matchings.
The color and prints may vary from one to the other as each piece of fabric are manually hand-blocked.
Measurement chart in inches
* Actual measurement may vary 1-3 cm from the measurement given.
- Handwash / Gentle washing machine wash
- Do not bleach & soak
- Do not dry under sun exposure